Monday, July 10, 2006

Fence me in!

CONGRATULATIONS FENCE PROS!!
Fence Pros of Collegeville PA made the most of their advertising dollars when they decided to get a 3-color lettering job done on their new truck. Thousands of people will see this advertising every time they drive to a job! We wish them all the best in their new business - give them a call, the number is on the truck!

On another front, we got a very nice letter from one of our first Sideshow customers, Mr. Ses Carny - artist and performer. Here's what he had to say:

"These are some of the highest quality signs I have ever seen! I am proud to own a few of Cinda's signs and even more proud to display them on stage in my show. Keep up the good work. The quality is right where it should be and I will be back for more! "- Ses Carny (Sideshow Performer)

We've seen Ses' show, and enjoyed it very much, Thanks for the feedback!